501. "No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made. Destiny is made known silently."
Agnes De Mille
502. Where there is great love there are always miracles.
503. "Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
504. "True leadership must be for the benefit of the followers, not the enrichment of the leaders."
505. "Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it."
506. "Accept the challenges, so you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
George S. Patton
507. "Whatever you attempt, go at it with spirit. Put some in!"
David Starr Jordan
508. "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
509. "To keep our faces toward change, and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate, is strength undefeatable."
510. "When you say that you agree to a thing in principle you mean that you have not the slightest intention of carrying it out in practice."
Otto von Bismarck
511. "If your desk isn't cluttered, you probably aren't doing your job."
512. "We can react negatively to the demands made on us or we can choose to live abundantly, to transform the negative into the meaningful. Attitude is all. If I do not endow my life and my work with meaning, no one will ever be able to do it for me."
Sarah Ban Breathnach
513. "Yes, there are times when something is legitimately not our fault. Blaming others, however, keeps us in a stuck state and is ultimately rough on our own self esteem."
514. "Hope is the first thing to take some sort of action."
515. "Teaching kids how they can create their futures is a powerful and critical character building attribute. Goals education gives them the tools needed for designing a productive life, of benefit to themselves, our country and for future generations."
Gary Ryan Blair
516. "The mind, ever the willing servant, will respond to boldness, for boldness, in effect, is a command to deliver mental resources."
Norman Vincent Peale
517. "The question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be...The nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists."
Martin Luther King Jr
518. "Show me the person you honor, for I know better by that the kind of person you are. For you show me what your idea of humanity is."
519. "The greedy man is incontent with a whole world set before him."
520. "Man's real life is happy, chiefly because he is ever expectiing that it soon will be so."
Edgar Allan Poe
521. "Every day is a messenger of God."
522. "Value is not intrinsic; it is not in things. It is within us; it is the way in which man reacts to the conditions of his environment."
Ludwig von Mises
523. "They are happy men whose natures sort with their vocations."
524. "Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and convincingly enough is finally accepted."
525. "Everything you need you already have. You are complete right now, you are a whole, total person, not an apprentice person on the way to someplace else. Your completeness must be understood by you and experienced in your thoughts as your own personal reality."
526. "The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective."
527. "Learning how to set and achieve a goal is perhaps the single most important thing your child can learn to prepare for school, adulthood, and employment. The more adept your child is at understanding this important life skill, the more options he or she will have."
Gary Ryan Blair
528. "The wisest person is not the one who has the fewest failures but the one who turns failures to best account."
Richard R. Grant
529. "Wise people, even though all laws were abolished, would still lead the same life."
530. "Force always attracts men of low morality, and I believe it to be an invariable rule that tyrants of genius are succeeded by scoundrels."
531. "Each golden sunrise ushers in new opportunities for those who retain faith in themselves, and keep their chins up... Meet the sunrise with confidence. Fill every golden minute with right thinking and worthwhile endeavor. Do this and there will be joy for you in each golden sunser."
Alonzo Newton Benn
532. "Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event."
533. "No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit."
534. "The moment of victory is much too short to live for that and nothing else."
535. "Through zeal, knowledge is gotten; through lack of zeal, knowledge is lost."
536. "Do not sit long with a sad friend. When you go to a garden do you look at the weeds? Spend more time with the roses and jasmines."
537. "Being an optimist after you've got everything you want doesn't count."
538. "I learned... that inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it kinetic, energetic striving, but it comes into us slowly and quietly and all the time, though we must regularly and every day give it a little chance to start flowing, prime it with a little solitude and idleness."
539. "The smallest bookstore still contains more ideas of worth than have been presented in the entire history of television."
540. "Accept that all of us can be hurt, that all of us can and surely will at times fail. I think we should follow a simple rule: if we can take the worst, take the risk."
541. "We are told that talent creates its own opportunities. But it sometimes seems that intense desire creates not only its own opportunities, but its own talents."
542. "He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."
543. "In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich."
Henry Ward Beecher
544. "It is astonishing what force, purity, and wisdom it requires for a human being to keep clear of falsehoods."
545. "Discipline is based on pride, on meticulous attention to details, and on mutual respect and confidence. Discipline must be a habit so ingrained that it is stronger than the excitement of the goal or the fear of failure."
Gary Ryan Blair
546. "Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment and learn again to exercise...his personal responsibility in the realm of faith and morals."
547. "If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments."
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
548. "On the occasion of every accident that befalls you...inquire what power you have for turning it to use."
549. "The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success."
550. "Get excited and enthusiastic about you own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away."
551. A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds."
552. "Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made."
553. "You need to recognize and sweep aside certain weaknesses which stand between you and your goals. Your persistence develops into a respected, proved, progressive power."
554. "A little twist to the usual, "Everything comes to he who waits". Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits."
Thomas Alva Edison
555. Out of clutter find simplicity.
From Discord make harmony.
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Einstein's Three Rules Of Work
556. "One life stamps and influences another, which in turn stamps and influences another, on and on, until the soul of human experience breathes on in generations we'll never even meet."
Mary Kay Blakely
557. "If you don't set a baseline standard for what you'll accept in life, you'll find it's easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that's far below what you deserve."
558. "If you deliberately plan on being less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life."
Abraham H. Maslow
559. "The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire."
560. "It is easier to live through someone else than to become complete yourself."
561. "We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough."
562. "Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable."
Sidney J. Harris
563. "Doubt is the beginning, not the end, of wisdom."
564. "He who has done his best for his own time has lived for all times."
Johann von Schiller
565. "There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment."
Norman Vincent Peale
566. "Don't tell me how hard you work. Tell me how much you get done."
567. "I can usually judge a fellow by what he laughs at."
568. "Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
569. "You can't shake hands with a clenched fist."
570. My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
Charles F. Kettering
571. "Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers."
572. "People are eternally divided into two classes, the believer, builder, and praiser, and the unbeliever, destroyer and critic."
573. "Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality."
574. "I have yet to find the man, however exalted his station, who did not do better work and put forth greater effort under a spirit of approval than under a spirit of criticism.
575. "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
576. I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
577. Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
578. If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.
579. "As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
580. Never for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience or convictions.
581. "Most people I ask little from. I try to give them much, and expect nothing in return and I do very well in the bargain."
582. Leadership is the capacity and will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence.
583. "You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself."
584. "If you can't change the circumstances, change your perspective."
585. "One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young."
Dorothy Canfield Fisher
586. The past should be a springboard not a hammock.
587. You give your best not because you need to impress people. You give your best because that's the only way to enjoy your work.
588. Remember that you are responsible for your happiness and what happens in your life today.
589. Think big, believe big, act big, and the results will be big.
590. "Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for, and you will succeed."
591. Success depends above all, upon people. Build relationships, teams, partnerships and motivate people to contribute. Cultivate leadership, creativity, excellence. Listen; seek new ideas and advice.
592. "Faith without challenge is nothing."
593. "The general tendency of things throughout the world is to render mediocrity the ascendant power among mankind."
John Stuart Mill
594. "When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place."
595. We are continually faced by great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems.
596. For every disciplined effort, there is a multiple reward.
597. Life lived for tomorrow will always be just a day away from being realized.
598. An ounce of discretion is worth more than a pound of knowledge.
599. "Failure is success if we learn from it."
Malcolm S. Forbes
600. "We are not troubled by things, but by the opinion which we have of things."
601. "Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today."
602. "If thou covetest riches, ask not but for contentment, which is an immense treasure."
603. "Our bodies are our gardens... our wills are gardeners."
604. "If you're not just a little bit nervous before a match, you probably don't have the expectations of yourself that you should have."
605. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
606. "We have been taught to believe that negative equals realistic and positive equals unrealistic."
607. "A goal is created three times. First as a mental picture. Second, when written down to add clarity and dimension. And third, when you take action towards its achievement."
Gary Ryan Blair
608. Allow yourself to think only those thoughts that match your principles and can bear the bright light of day. . . . Day by day, your choices, your thoughts, your actions fashion the person you become. Your integrity determines your destiny.
609. Be happy. It's one way of being wise.
610. Goal setting starts with a pad of paper, a pen and you."
Gary Ryan Blair
611. Remember this that very little is needed to make a happy life.
612. Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace.
613. At some point in your life if you're lucky you throw practicality to the wind and start living.
614. The very highest leader is barely known by men. Then come the leader they know and love. Then the leader they fear. Then the leader they despise. The leader who does not trust enough will not be trusted. When actions are performed without unnecessary speech The people say, "We did it ourselves."
615. "The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer somebody else up."
616. "You may feel like dwelling on your limits or your fears. Don't do it. A perfect prescription for a squandered, unfulfilled life is to accommodate self-defeating feelings while undercutting your finest, most productive ones."
617. "A goal is created three times. First as a mental picture. Second, when written down to add clarity and dimension and third, when you take action towards its achievement."
Gary Ryan Blair
618. "If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.
619. Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves."
Sir James M. Barrie
620. "Success won't just come to you. It has to be met at least halfway"
621. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
622. "Man does not drift into goodness the chance port of an aimless voyage. He must fight ever for his destination."
William George Jordan
623. Have less. Do less. Be more.
624. "There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen."
625. Good, better, best never let it rest, until your good is better than your best.
626. Don't ever make the same mistake twice unless it pays.
627. Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice."
Stephen R. Covey
628. "The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out to meet it."
629. With too much data, too many demands, and too much competition, is it any wonder that people today are looking for ways to stop and smell the roses?
630. Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.
631. "Idleness is an inlet to disorder, and makes way for licentiousness. People who have nothing to do are quickly tired of their own company."
632. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.
633. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you can not do.
634. "The character traits most critical to creating empowerment are: Integrity habits are congruent with values, words with deeds, expressions with feelings. Maturity courage balanced with consideration. Abundance mentality there is plenty out there for everybody. A person with these character traits can be genuinely happy for the success and accomplishments of others."
Stephen R. Covey
635. "Our inheritance of well founded, slowly conceived codes of honor, morals and manners, the passionate convictions which so many hundreds of millions share together of freedom and justice, are far more precious to us than anything which scientific discoveries can bestow."
636. You aren't your experiences. You are what you make of them.
Deborah Bell, Ed.D,
637. "Old habits can't be thrown out the upstairs window. They have to be coaxed down the stairs one step at a time."
638. "Good timber does not grow with ease; the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees."
J. Willard Marriott
639. "It never works out like it's planned, but it always works out like it should."
Nancy Witt Adams
640. "We don't realize how much we create reality through language. If we say that life is hard, it will be hard."
641. "By making and keeping promises to ourselves and others, little by little, our honor becomes greater than our moods."
Stephen R. Covey
642. "Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
643. "Success is not permanent and failure is not fatal."
644. "Only when your consciousness is totally focused on the moment you are in can you receive whatever gift, lesson, or delight that moment has to offer."
Barbara De Angelis
645. If I could define enlightenment briefly I would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is."
Dr. Wayne Dyer
646. "A long, healthy, and happy life is the result of making contributions, of having meaningful projects that are personally exciting and contribute to and bless the lives of others."
647. "We must ask where we are and whither we are tending."
648. "In life you are either a passenger or a pilot... it is your choice."
649. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
650. Optimism doesn't wait on facts. It deals with prospects. Pessimism is a waste of time.
651. "The unexamined life is not worth living."
652. "Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered either by themselves or by others."
653. "If you don't like what you're doing, then don't do it."
654. What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail? The easiest person to deceive is one's own self."
Edward G. Bulwer Lytton
655. Life consists in penetrating the unknown, and fashioning our actions in accord with the new knowledge thus acquired.
656. "Synergy: The combined effect of individuals in collaboration that exceeds the sum of their individual effects."
Stephen R. Covey
657. There is a better way to do it; find it. sign Thomas Edison had hanging in his office A fool vents all his feelings, but a wise man holds them back. Proverbs Joy can be real only if people look upon their lives as an opportunity to be of service, and have a definite object in life outside themselves and their personal happiness.
658. "The greatest risk is the risk of riskless living."
Stephen R. Covey
659. Seek goodness in others. Love more persons . . . more impersonally, more unselfishly, without thought of return. The return, never fear, will take care of itself.
660. Winning is not everything; but it is something powerful, indeed beautiful, in itself, something as necessary to the strong spirit as striving is necessary to the healthy character.
661. Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith let us to the end dare to do our duty as we understand it.
662. "It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are."
663. Quality questions create a quality life. Businesses succeed when their decision makers ask the right questions about product lines or markets or strategic planning. Relationships flourish when people ask the right questions about where potential conflicts exist and how to support each other rather than tearing each other down. Communities benefit when leaders ask the right questions about what is most important and how citizens can work together toward shared goals. For whatever area of your life you want to improve, there are questions you can ask that will provide you with answers solutions that can catapult you and those you love to a higher level of success and enjoyment. Do you need to ask questions about quality? commitment? contribution?
664. "The dreams you see most clearly are most likely to come true."
Barney the dinosaur
665. "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcomings, who knows the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at his best knows in the end the high achievement of triumph and who at worst, if he fails while daring greatly, knows his place shall never be with those timid and cold souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
666. Leadership is similar to team work. You have to remain centered, be mindful, assess a situation, bring people together, come to an agreement, and discover solutions by using the talents of everyone involved.
667. If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.With confidence, you have won even before you have started.
668. "Not only has our competitive orientation cost society the skill of low achievers who might have excelled under different learning conditions, but it has largely undermined our capacity for teamwork and trust. In the classrooms of our youth, students were rarely allowed to pool knowledge on tests or work together on research projects. Such prohibitions, coupled with comparative grading policies, conditioned us to view one another as opponents."
Katz and Liu
669. "Your children need your presence more than your presents."
670. "Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go."
671. "He that is overcautious will accomplish little."
Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
672. "Whoever said love is blind is dead wrong. Love is the only thing that lets us see each other with the remotest accuracy."
673. "Even the longest journey begins with the first step"
674. When you come right down to it, the ground you stand on is the ground you stand on.
675. "Play is the exultation of the possible."
676. "One of the nice things about problems is that a good many of them do not exist except in our imaginations."
677. "Conviction is worthless unless it is converted into conduct."
678. There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
679. To travel the "high road" from pain to pleasure, discover numerous positive ways to change your outlook. Consider some of these strategies: Sing along with your favorite music...read something that offers information you can immediately apply...laugh at a funny movie or show...swim several laps...share a meal with your family or with a friend...dance...soak in a warm tub...come up with five new ideas...get to know a stranger...tell silly jokes to friends, knowing they'll probably still like you anyway...write in your journal...hug and kiss your spouse.
680. The opportunity for brotherhood presents itself every time you meet a human being.
681. "The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation."
Pearl S. Buck
682. "Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principals which direct them."
683. The mind ought sometimes to be diverted, that it may return the better to thinking."
684. "Believe that you possess a basic goodness, which is the foundation for the greatness you can ultimately achieve."
685. "Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one is to blame."
686. The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.
Orison Swett Marden
687. "We two form a multitude."
688. Why are so many people afraid to make even the smallest effort to help others? One of the most common reasons is that they are just embarrassed. They're afraid of being rejected or appearing foolish. But you know what? If you want to play the game of life and win, you've got to play full out. You've got to be willing to feel stupid, and you've got to be willing to try things that might not work. Otherwise, how can you innovate, how can you grow, how can you discover who you really are?
689. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
Oliver Wendell Holmes
690. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
691. The action signal of anger, annoyance, resentment, or rage is a powerful emotion. Its source is feelings of hurt that have not been dealt with. This action signal tells us that one of our important standards, or rules, has been violated by ourselves or someone else. The Solution 1) Realize you may have misinterpreted, and the person you believe has "broken your rules" may not even know they've broken them. 2) Realize that your rules are not necessarily the "right" rules (sometimes that's hard to do). 3) Interrupt the anger by asking yourself such questions as "In the long run, is it true that this person really cares about me? What can I learn from this? How can I communicate the importance of my standards?''
692. "You cannot discover oceans unless you have the courage to leave the shore."
693. I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.
694. "I was once asked if a big business man ever reached his objectives. I replied that if a man ever reached his objective he was not a big business man."
Charles M. Schwab
695. The best gifts are tied with heartstrings.
696. Help us to be thankful for this day and every day and treat each one as a precious gem to be filled to the full with meaning and with love.
Norman Vincent Peale
697. "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
698. Progress involves risk. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first base.
699. "Win win agreements are tremendously liberating. But as the product of isolated techniques, they won't hold up. Even if you set them up in the beginning, there is no way to maintain them without personal integrity and a relationship of trust."
Stephen R. Covey
700. How does a person make a difference? The history of the world is simply a chronicle of the deeds of a small number of ordinary people who had extraordinary levels of commitment. Those individuals who had the power to make a meaningful difference in the quality of our lives are the men and women we call heroes. Who are your heroes?
701. "The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do."
Sir James M. Barrie
702. "Your incredible brain can take you from rags to riches, from loneliness to popularity and from depression to happiness and joy if you use it properly."
703. Getting your house in order and reducing the confusion gives you more control over your life. Personal organization some how releases or frees you to operate more effectively.
704. "Real success in life means the individual's conquest of himself; it means how he has bettered himself not how he has bettered his fortune. The great question of life is not 'What have I?' but 'What am I?'"
William George Jordan
705. What would happen to your stress level if you consistently thought about dealing with various challenges in terms of "climbing the ladder of success" rather than "struggling to keep my head above water"? Would you feel different about taking a test if you talked about "sailing" through it rather than "flailing"? Would your perception of time change if you talked about it "flying" rather than "crawling"? You bet it would! What metaphors do you use to describe the things you do every day? How do they make you feel? What new metaphors could you use to be more effective and make life more enjoyable?
706. There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
707. "A man must fill his life with meaning, meaning is not automatically given to life. It is hard work to fill one's life with meaning."
708. Enlightenment means taking full responsibility for your life.
709. "That which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly."
710. "Once you get rid of the idea that you must please other people before you please yourself, and you begin to follow your own instincts only then can you be successful. You become more satisfied, and when you are other people tend to be satisfied by what you do."
711. "Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it."
712. "Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
713. "Friendship without selfinterest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life."
James Francis Byrnes
714. "As the clich� goes, 'The best defense is a good offense.' Go forward be aggressive. Don't give your fears or competition a chance to pin you down. Trepidation and loss of confidence come with a defensive posture. Attack the problem, attack the market, attack the competition, and you are proceeding positively. Fear will melt and confidence will rise."
Gary Ryan Blair
715. "The meaning that you give an event is the event."
716. Failure is the tuition you pay for success.
717. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
718. Lack of concentration of effort: The jack-of-all trades seldom is good at any. Concentrate all of your efforts on one definite chief aim.
719. "It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."
720. Surprising things can happen to anyone who, when a disagreeable or discouraged thought comes into his [or her] mind, just has the sense to remember in time and push it out by putting in an agreeable, determinedly courageous one. Two things cannot be in one place.
Frances Hodgson Burnett
721. Genius means little more than the faculty of perceiving in an unhabitual way.
722. Integrity is one of several paths. It distinguishes itself from the others because it is the right path, and the only one upon which you will never get lost.
723. Quiet your mind and picture yourself attaining your dream. . . . Without even realizing it, your confidence soars and you become a magnet for Good things.
Dr. Dennis Deaton
724. "May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your heart."
725. A problem is your chance to do your best.
726. "Valor consists in the power of self recovery.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
727. "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you donot stop."
728. There have been too many things that have happened in my life to look at anything as coincidence.
729. In each of us are places where we have never gone. Only by pressing the limits do you ever find them.
Dr. Joyce Brothers
730. Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?
731. "A year from now you may wish you had started today."
732. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, he can achieve.
733. "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
Joseph Chilton Pearce
734. An important question to answer whenever we consistently feel pain in our lives is, ``Is this pain the result of my situation or of my rules for how I should feel about it? Is my feeling bad about this making it better? What rule (belief) must I have in order to feel bad in this situation?'' It's critical to examine our rules to make certain they're intelligent and appropriate. Some people's rules for feeling good are that their children must be getting straight A's in school, they must be ns1 in their office in sales, have less than 10 percent body fat, and feel calm and unstressed at all times! Can you imagine how often someone with these rules would feel good? Examine your rules. Make sure they serve you!
735. The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning.Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers."
736. "For me a painting is like a story which stimulates the imagination and draws the mind into a place filled with expectation, excitement, wonder and pleasure."
737. "We are creatures of habit, and we do what we know how to do. And if you're gonna change the momentum in your life, then something dramatic has to happen to get you to change that."
Dr. Phil McGraw
738. "What crazy idea do you have down deep inside that makes people chuckle or laugh every time you bring it up? However wild it may be, no matter how many scoff at it, risk a little time and a few bucks. You may be able to demonstrate you were right after all. And you'll be on your way to success."
739. "Change is not a process for the impatient."
740. "Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is."
741. "Success comes before work only in the dictionary."
742. "Circumstances do not make the man; they merely reveal him to himself."
743. Success comes to those who become success conscience. Failure comes to those who indifferntly allow themselves to become failure conscience.
744. "What really matters is what you do with what you have."
745. "Nothing happens, unless first a dream!"
746. "We are what and where we are because we have first imagined it."
747. "In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher."
748. "Work banishes those three great evils: boredom, vice and poverty."
749. "Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life . . . Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone's task is as unique as is his specific opportunity to implement it."
750. Don't put off joy and happiness. To so many people, goal setting means that only someday, after they've achieved something great, will they be able to enjoy life. There's a huge difference between achieving to be happy and happily achieving. Strive to live each day to its fullest, squeezing all the joy you can out of each moment. Instead of measuring your life's value by your progress toward a single goal, remember that the direction you're headed in is more important than temporary results. What is your current direction? Are you moving toward your goals or away from them? Do you need to make a course correction? Are you enjoying life to the fullest? If not, make a change in one of these areas now.
751. "We tend to fall in love with the things that we think are true."
Dee W. Hock
752. "The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled."
753. "Learn to selfconquest, persevere thus for a time, and you will perceive very clearly the advantage which you gain from it."
St. Teresa of Avila
754. "The marble not yet carved can hold the form of every thought the greatest artist has."
755. "Once people learn something, they're reluctant to let it go."
756. "More power than all the success slogans ever penned by human hand is the realization for every man that he has but one boss. That boss is the man he himself."
757. Listen regularly to customers and employees. Create an atmosphere of utmost trust and credibility. Employees have to know that every decision, direction and redirection is for the Greater Good. You need that level of trust to change the direction of the company on a dime, which in this business, you sometimes need to do.
758. "We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!"
Sir Winston Churchill
759. "What changes your life is not learning more. What changes your life is making decisions and using your personal power and taking action."
760. "A prudent question is onehalf of wisdom."
761. In cooperation, people realize that they are successful when others succeed and are oriented toward aiding each other to perform effectively. They encourage each other because they understand the other's priorities help them to be successful. Compatible goals promote trust. People expect help and assistance from others and are confident that they can rely on others; it is, after all, in others' self-interest to help. Expecting to get and give assistance, they accurately disclose their intentions and feelings, offer ideas and resources, and request aid. They are able to workout arrangements of exchange that leave all better off. These interactions result in friendliness, cohesion and high moral.
762. "Quality is everyone's responsibility."
W. Edwards Deming
763. "Virtually anything you could ever want to be, have or do is achievable with learning and hard work."
764. "When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice."
765. "Deeds, not words shall speak to me."
766. "Bad habits are like chains that are too light to feel until they are too heavy to carry."
767. "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
768. "When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up."
769. "I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
770. "In win-win performance agreements, consequences become the natural or logical result of performance rather than a reward or punishment arbitrarily handed out by the person in charge."
Stephen R. Covey
771. "If you go to your grave without painting your masterpiece, it will not get painted. No one else can paint it only you."
772. "He that answers a matter before he hears, it is folly and shame unto him."
773. "Humor can be an incredible, lacerating and effective weapon."
774. All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs. How do you replace limiting beliefs? The most effective way is to destabilize your old belief shake your certainty by questioning it. Remember that your brain is always trying to move you away from pain, so think about all the negative consequences this belief has caused. Ask yourself: 1) As I reconsider it, what's actually silly, ridiculous, or stupid about this belief? 2) What has this belief already cost me? How has it limited me in the past? 3) What could it cost me in the future if I don't change now? Answering these types of questions will help you associate painful feelings to the old, undesired belief and provide you with the opportunity to replace it with an empowering one.
775. "Success comes when you do what you love to do, and commit to being the best in your field."
776. Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.
777. "When the sea was calm all ships alike showed mastership in floating."
778. "Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry because I never undertake more work than I can go through with calmness of spirit."
779. "Pleasure that is obtained by unreasonable and unsuitable cost, must always end in pain."
780. "It is neither wealth nor splendor; but tranquillity and occupation which give happiness."
781. The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in thing makes it happen.
Frank Lloyd Wright
782. "One man cannot do right in one department of life whilst he is occupied in doing wrong in any other department. Life is one indivisible whole."
783. "Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can."
784. "If you have put your foot in your mouth, it is probably not the time to try to dance."
785. "The purpose of art is not a rarified, intellectual distillate it is life, intensified, brilliant life."
786. Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
George Herman "Babe" Ruth
787. "Remember, we learn nothing by speaking."
St. Francis of Asissi
788. "There's so much pollution in the air now that if it weren't for our lungs there'd be no place to put it all."
789. "You are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life."
790. "I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams."
Dr. Jonas Salk
791. You win some, you lose some, and some get rained out, but you gotta suit up for them all.
792. "Any time you think the problem is out there, that very thought is the problem."
Stephen R. Covey
793. "Some of us might find happiness if we quit struggling so desperately for it."
794. "Familiarize yourself with the chains of bondage and you prepare your own limbs to wear them. Accustomed to trample on the rights of others, you have lost the genius of your own independence and become the fit subjects of the first cunning tyrant who rises among you."
795. Keep your face to the sunshine and you can not see the shadows.
796. "It is better to correct your own faults than those of another."
797. If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way. Don't wait for great opportunities. Seize common, everyday ones and make them great.
798. If things are ever to move forward, someone must be willing to make the first step.
799. Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment based on what you are feeling and thinking. That is what's real.
800. "Do your work with your whole heart and you will succeed there's so little competition."
801. "Success will not lower its standard to us. We must raise our standard to success."
Rev. Randall R. McBride
802. I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change.
803. "You don't just luck into things . . . You build step by step, whether it's friendships or opportunities."
804. No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
805. It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula K. LeGuin
806. "It is often wonderful how putting down on paper a clear statement of a case helps one to see, not perhaps the way out, but the way in.
A. C. Benson
807. Theodore Roosevelt said Do what you can, with what you have, right where you are. This is great advice.
808. The surest way to make your self happy is to make someone else happy.
809. It takes a habit to replace a habit.
810. Catch people in the act of doing something right.
811. Define your personal dignity today. Make a list of the positive internal qualities that you value that never change. Read it every morning and evening to remind yourself that no matter what you meet in the course of the day, regardless of the actions of others, no one can define who you are but you. "
Gail Pursell Elliott
812. If you want to reach a goal, you must "see the reaching" in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.
813. Let everything you do be done as if it makes a difference.
814. "I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened."
815. "The world is moved not only by the mighty shoves of the heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker."
816. If you change your thinking, you change your life.
817. The smaller the heart, the bigger the hate it shelters.
818. Be generous! Give to those you love; give to those who love you; give to the fortunate; give to the unfortunate yes, give especially to those you don't want to give. You will receive abundance for your giving. The more you give, the more you will have!
W. Clement Stone
819. The price of freedom is responsibility, but it's a bargain, because freedom is priceless.
820. The easiest thing in the world to be is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let anyone put you in that position.
821. "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
St. Francis of Assisi
822. You have great, untapped reserves of potential within you. Your job is to release them.
823. "High achievement always takes place in the framework of high
Jack and Garry Kinder
824. "To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws, to be led by permanent ideals that is what keeps a man patient when the world ignores him, and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him."
Honore De Balzac
825. It is not the strongest of the species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
826. When you live on a round planet, there's no choosing sides.
827. "An idealist believes the short run doesn't count. A cynic believes the long run doesn't matter. A realist believes that what is done or left undone in the short run determines the long run.
Syndey J. Harris
828. "I discovered a long time ago that if I helped people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and I would never have to worry."
829. Be grateful for whoever comes, because each guest has been sent as a
guide from beyond.
830. We have to accept the consequences of every deed, word and thought throughout our lifetime.
Elisabeth Kubler Ross
831. "The pessimist borrows trouble; the optimist lends encouragement.".
William Arthur Ward
832. When you are older, you realize that no one was every thinking about you at all.
833. To love what you do and feel that it matters how could anything be more fun?
834. Every journey begins with but a small step and every day is a chance for a new, small step in the right direction. Just follow your Heart song.
Mattie J.T. Stepanek
835. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
836. "Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap."
837. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
838. What every child is looking for is to know, "Do your eyes light up when I walk into the room?"
839. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
840. The biggest mental roadblocks that you will ever have to overcome are those represented by your self-limiting beliefs.
841. "Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."
842. "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."
843. There is plenty for everyone, including me.
Louise L. Hay
844. "To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
845. What you resist persists and grows larger.
846. "The smallest good deed is better than the grandest good intention."
847. Habits, if not resisted, soon become necessity.
848. Combine your mental images with the emotion of desire to accelerate their realization.
849. When we create harmony in our minds and hearts we will find it in our lives. The inner creates the outer....always.
Louise L. Hay
850. "Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only for wallowing in."
851. Your body is your vehicle for life. As long as you are here, live in it. Love, honor, respect and cherish it, treat it well and it will serve you in kind.
852. "There is no man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can do."
853. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
854. "Before I can walk in another person's shoes, I must first remove my own."
855. People do not attract that which they want, but that which they are. (To put it another way: When you stop working on what it is you're trying to get and start working on YOU, only then will you get what it is you want.)
856. "Worry is like a rocking chair. It uses up all your energy, but where does it get you?"
857. You will not suddenly develop wealth consciousness if and when you become "wealthy". It's the other way around. You develop wealth consciousness by eliminating worry, by trusting in the universe and in your own inner resources. Once you secure your wealth consciousness, true abundance is just around the corner.
858. Laugh until it helps!
Laugh Club Motto
859. Ordinary people believe in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible and by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible.
860. Love all, serve all.
Pocket logo on Hard Rock Cafe shirt
861. While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.
Henry C. Link
862. "Our greatest happiness in life does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits."
863. Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression.
864. Be agreeable. It raises the self-esteem of others and makes you feel good about yourself.
865. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
866. "Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday."
867. Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind.
868. "It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else."
869. "Power is not something that we can bestow on another person. It is something he or she already has within and will struggle to retain. Empowerment means that we acknowledge the personal power each person has to make positive decisions and to take responsibility for them, a simple exercise in treating others with dignity and respect."
Gail Pursell Elliott
870. Our choice of people to associate with, both personally and business-wise, is one of the most important choices you make. If you associate with turkeys, you will never fly with the eagles.
871. "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try please everyone."
872. "See" miracles happening in your life; step into them as you see them in your mind's eye. See, feel, touch, smell, taste and breath in your miracles.
873. You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming and encouraging your greatest asset.
874. We cannot "not" communicate. We do it by our presence and by our absence, by our silences as well as our words, by our choices, gestures and attitudes. We may not always do it well, but we always do it.
875. There are vast untapped resources of faith and talent that can only be discovered in adversity.
Robert H. Schuller
876. "Maturity begins when we're content to feel we're right about something without feeling the necessity to prove someone else wrong."
Sydney J. Harris
877. "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."
878. "Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning game."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
879. Speaking with kindness creates confidence, thinking with kindness creates
profoundness, giving with kindness creates love.
880. Decide today to design and build the ideal relationship in your life. It's up to you.
881. "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
882. One of the best parts of being a family is that you can encourage one another. You can believe in one another. You can affirm one another.
Stephen R. Covey
883. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
884. "The most damaging phrase in the language is, "It's always been done that way"."
Admiral Grace Hopper
885. Superior people take both the credit and the blame for everything that happens to them.
886. "Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite. Like truth and justice it lives within us; like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul."
887. There is a choice you have to make, in everything you do. And you must
always keep in mind the choice you make, makes you.
888. View any and all obstacles as lessons, not indications of failure. Keep in mind that you are practicing patience and detachment from outcome. When anything appears to be an obstacle, do not use that material fact to deny the existence of the universal energy that is your essence. Everything that shows up in your life is supposed to; this includes the falls in your life, which provide you with the energy to propel yourself to a higher state of awareness.
889. Think like a man of action and act like a man of thought.
890. "Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future."
891. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
892. "Know how to listen and you will profit even from those who talk badly."
893. Giving opens the way to receiving.
Florence Scovel Shinn
894. �Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
895. We cannot escape fear. We can only transform it into a companion that accompanies us on all our exciting adventures. Take a risk a day one small or bold stroke that will make you feel great once you have done it.
896. Your true beliefs and values are only and always expressed in your actions, especially what you do under pressure.
897. There is only one journey. Going inside yourself.
Riner Maria Rilke
898. How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.
899. "Mans mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions."
Oliver Wendell Holmes
900. "Success is more a function of consistent common sense than it is of genius."
901. "Gratitude takes three forms: a feeling in the heart, an expression in words and giving in return."
902. Whatever people do, they do for a reason and they think that it meets their needs....by THEIR perception.
903. Peace of mind is the highest human good and it is your normal, natural condition. As yourself, Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?
904. "Vision is the art of seeing the invisible."
905. "What I think about, I bring about. The thought of success will foster success. The thought of love will foster love. The thought of security will foster security. What am I thinking about today?"
906. If you get caught up in things over which you have no control, it will adversely affect those things over which you have control.
907. Celebrate any progress. Don't wait to get perfect.
Ann McGee Cooper
908. How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.
909. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
910. Though you are no longer here, your spirit will always be alive in me.
911. For God to use your painful experiences, you must be willing to share them.
912. You only have to succeed the last time.
913. "Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you."
914. Everyone needs and deserves love and happiness. Let's not wait until we're perfect to go out and find it.
Pat A. Mitchell
915. There is only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give it everything.
916. You are where you are today because you've chosen to be there."
917. "Continuous excellent effort, not maximum strength or superior IQ, is the key to unlocking your potential as an achiever."
918. "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"
919. Your mind doesn't know the difference between reality and fantasy. Your mind acts on what you feed it. Feed it good thoughts.
920. "People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them."
George Bernard Shaw
921. The key to finding beauty is to know where to look.
Seigfried and Roy
922. Spiritual beings do not allow their thoughts and feelings to flow from their actions, they understand that their thoughts create their physical world.
923. "Do the next thing."
924. Power moves with you when you have an intent to serve more than yourself.
925. If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy.
926. Lucky people are simply those who think continually about what they want and then attact it into their lives.
927. Miracles happen every day. They bubble up from their hidden source, surround us with opportunities and disappear.
928. "The only things in your control are your thoughts and then your actions. Positive, powerful thoughts lead to positive, powerful actions, and when done with repeated consistency this cycle leads to greatness. Dream it! Pray for it! Believe it! Work for it! And then be ready when it happens!"
929. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier.
930. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
931. "Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much."
932. "Longrange planning works best in the short term."
933. Once you become detached from "things", they don't own you any longer.
934. To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.
935. Decisiveness is a common characteristic of all successful men and women.
936. Leadership determines the direction of the company. Organization determines the potential of the company. Personnel determines the success of the company.
937. "Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, "This is the real me," and then you have found that attitude, follow it."
938. Each cent you apply toward diminishing your debt replenishes you.
939. Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Native American Prayer
940. "To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you somebody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."
941. In every moment, we teach either love or fear. As we demonstrate love towards others....we learn how to love more deeply.
942. When one lives from love and gratitude, giving and kindness are the rewards.
943. You are surrounded by a universal mind that contains all the intelligence, ideas and knowledge that have ever existed.
944. "Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
945. What happens in your mind, happens in time.
946. "When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bounds. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be."
947. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that this new world is born.
948. Don't undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.
949. "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe a 100 percent."
950. A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind."
951. Any good that you can do, do it now. Do not delay it or forestall it, for you will not pass this way again.
952. He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man has need to be forgiven.
953. The more you recognize and express gratitude for the things you have, the more you will have to express gratitude for.
954. "Creative ideas reside in people's minds but are trapped by fear or rejection. Create a judgment free environment and you'll unleash a torrent of creativity."
955. "If you do not feel yourself growing in your work and your life broadening and deepening, if your task is not a perpetual tonic to you, you have not found your place."
Orison Swett Marden
956. Children's talent to endure stems from their ignorance of alternatives.
957. Saving money is a worthwhile goal, but by itself it won't bring you economic abundance. The third key to mastering your finances is to increase your wealth. To accomplish this, you must spend less than you earn, invest the difference, and reinvest your returns for compounded growth. Compounding puts your money to work for you by increasing it exponentially. The pace at which you achieve financial independence is in direct proportion to your willingness to reinvest not spend the profits of your past investments.
958. Pearls do not lie on the seashore. If you desire one, you must dive for it.
959. "I wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving."
960. Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.
Mary Manin Morrissey
961. "As a society, we have come to a point where people too often treat one another as objects and opportunities, rather than as fellow human beings. Respecting one another as individuals, or not doing so, seriously impacts the future for all of us."
Gail Pursell Elliott
962. To be a great leader... remember, when placed in command TAKE CHARGE!
General Norman Schwarzkopf
963. "There's no such thing as Perfection. But, in striving for perfection, we can achieve excellence"
964. "Let him that would move the world, first move himself."
965. "It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not."
966. Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings while the dawn is still dark.
967. Trust yourself. Have confidence that you can draw the best, not the worst, to yourself.
Norman Vincent Peale
968. Life is a gift and all of us who have the capacity must remember that we have the responsibility to give something back; a small but consistent commitment of time and caring can make a measurable difference in the world.
969. Expect a miracle!
970. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage
971. In every person who comes near you look for what is good and strong; honor that; try to imitate it, and your faults will drop off like dead leaves when their time comes."
972. "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal: Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
973. "Life's lessons may be viewed as difficulties or challenges to be overcome, but in reality they are an exercise in fine tuning that will make our efforts more effective in the long run. We are developing skills, attitudes, and perspectives that we need to move forward with insight and awareness."
Gail Pursell Elliott
974. "A man to carry on a successful business must have imagination. He must see things as in a vision, a dream of the whole thing."
Charles M. Schwab
975. "In knowing how to overcome little things, a centimeter at a time, gradually when bigger things come, you're prepared."
976. Once you are "real" you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.
977. Abundance is about being rich with or without money
978. Winners are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.
979. You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims
980. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
981. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
982. The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what it is that interests you and that you can do well and when you find it, put your whole soul into it....every bit of energy, ambition and natural ability you have.
John D. Rockefeller III
983. When you are kind to someone, you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else and it will become like wildfire.
984. "No institution can possibly survive if it needs geniuses or supermen to manage it. It must be organized in such a way as to be able to get along under a leadership composed of average human beings."
985. "Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
986. "The truest help we can render an afflicted man is not to take his burden from him, but to call out his best energy, that he may be able to bear the burden."
987. "One of the annoying things about believing in free will and individual responsibility is the difficulty of finding somebody to blame your problems on. And when you do find somebody, it's remarkable how often his picture turns up on your driver's license."
P. J. O'Rourke
988. No dream is out of reach....you can do anything!
989. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
990. If you're climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time.sometimes you don't think you're progressing until you step back and see how high you've really gone.
991. "There is always room at the top."
992. "I want to remind you that success in life is based on hard slogging. There will be periods when discouragement is great and upsetting, and the antidote for this is calmness and fortitude and a modest yet firm belief in your competence. Be sure that your priorities are in order so that you can proceed in a logical manner, and be ever mindful that nothing will take the place of persistence."
993. Do good and care not to whom.
994. "I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race, possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution, is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure."
995. "Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
996. Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed.
997. "Wisdom is knowledge which has become a part of one's being"
Orison Swett Marden
998. Always remember that you are bigger than the moment, you are more than anything that could ever happen to you.
999. "Adversity is the trial of principle. Without it, a man hardly knows whether he is honest or not."
1000. "One way we can know that we are aligned with the life force that is God is that we feel more and more alive. Notice what gives you aliveness and what diminishes you, deadens and numbs you so that you only skim the surface of life. Begin to say YES to what quickens and energizes, to that which brings joy and gratitude."
Mary Manin Morrissey